As subscription businesses are gearing up for a year of expansion, growth, and staying competitive in a rapidly evolving landscape, it’s important to get smart about the crucial topic of failed payment recovery and how you can address it for revenue maximization and growth in 2024. Kathy Sexton and the Chief Strategy Officer at Vindicia, Trace Galloway discuss and answer questions in this on-demand playback.
What we discuss:
- The effectiveness of subscription companies in addressing failed payment recovery
- The direct link between failed payments and the loss of recurring revenue
- The pivotal role of customer lifetime value (CLTV) in achieving sustainable growth, including its relationship with passive churn
- How data analytics and predictive models can be harnessed to optimize payment recovery strategies
- The importance of adopting a fresh approach to payment recovery and eliminating friction in your 2024 planning
Presentation Slides (PDF)
About Our Experts
Trace Galloway, Chief Strategy Officer at Vindicia
With more than two decades of experience in security, payments, billing, and CNP e-commerce, Trace has been helping organizations expand their payment method options, optimize billing practices, and comply with evolving industry standards and regulations. The payments industry landscape has seen tremendous disruptive change in recent years and merchants need to have the ability to quickly adapt their offerings and commerce processes. Vindicia’s Subscribe and Retain offerings are helping organizations optimize billing practices, expand into new markets, and eliminate subscriber passive churn related to failed recurring payments.
Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO, Subscription Insider
Kathy Greenler Sexton is the CEO of Subscription Insider and a recognized expert in subscription business models, market strategy, brand development, and information products. Subscription Insider is an information company focused on delivering news and insight for growing profitable subscription businesses.