Why Up to 84% of Membership Site Acquisition Deals May Fall Through

According to data from a Harvard Business School publication, only 16% of signed letters of intent to buy a company in the US result
According to data from a Harvard Business School publication, only 16% of signed letters of intent to buy a company in the US result in closed deals. The remaining 84% of M&A deals flounder. Why? DYP Advisors, a firm specializing in corporate and intellectual property law, says four due diligence mistakes are to blame: 1. Site sellers failing to do due diligence on the would-be buyer's operations, cultural "fit" and finances. 2. Sellers who haven't prepped their internal…...

Hello There!

This premium content is exclusively reserved for Subscription Insider members.

Want access to premium member-only content, plus conference discounts and other benefits? We deliver the information you need for improved decision-making, skills, and profitability.

Already subscribed? Log in below.

Up Next

Don’t miss the latest subscription news. Sign up for updates now!

Search this site

Upcoming events

Keep ahead of your competition

Register now for our weekly subscription news round-up

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.