Boston, MA – Subscription Insider, a media company focused on the business of subscriptions and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information and training, announced its flagship conference, Subscription Show, has been reimagined and relaunched as an online conference.
The Subscription Show 2020 conference has been redesigned from the ground-up to make sure that the conference is just as effective online as an in-person conference. It will be hosted at www.SubscriptionShow.com. Live programming will be held noon to 4:30 PM EDT on October 5-7 and 13-15. The full conference experience will be open from October 5-16th so attendees can listen to session replays and network during those dates. This allows attendees to accommodate other work during the conference and not miss out on any of the 100+ session of content, exhibit hall and many networking events.
“Creating an online conference that is just as effective as an in-person event for networking, exhibit halls and learning, requires one to translate, deconstruct and then reimagine what a conference can and should be when hosting it online,” said Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO of Subscription Insider and Host of Subscription Show. “You cannot simply “recreate” an in-person event and expect to be successful.”
Upcoming September Webinar Line-Up
Don't miss our exciting line up covering revenue growth through data,
Subscription Show 2020 will be very interactive and feature many different ways that subscription executives attending will be able to learn and connect with one another throughout the event. These include:
- Attendee Box: Subscription Show attendees will receive a special delivery prior to the start of the conference and begin to feel the excitement they would normally feel when arriving at a show.
- Keynotes & Sessions: Sessions are shorter, designed with more interactivity with most sessions ending with Roundtable Discussions between presenters and attendees. This further supports the learning, interactivity and more importantly, networking between attendees as they talk about their issues/questions after each of the sessions.
- Networking Lounge: Open all day and for parties, our networking lounge was originally created for virtual “clubbing”. It’s fun and spontaneous and can also be used for private video meetings with other attendees.
- The Coaching Zone: The Coaching Zone is the place where attendees will set up 1:1 sessions with coaches to get specific solutions for their real-life subscription business problems.
- The Exhibit Hall: Subscription executives attending will be able to “walk” the 3-D hall to research and connect with vendors via video or text chat, watch demo’s and get needed info.
- Speed Networking: Every few minutes, meetings will change, and everyone will get a chance to introduce themselves and meet someone new!
- The Fun Zone: The Fun Zone is organized fun and a different way to meet, connect and engage with other attendees.
For more information, please visit: www.subscriptionshow.com
About Subscription Insider
Subscription Insider is uniquely focused on the business of subscriptions, delivering daily subscription economy news and providing best-practice information, training and research through memberships, training events and conferences. Subscription entrepreneurs and executives representing all sectors of the subscription economy depend on Subscription Insider to improve decision making, team skills and business profitability. Learn more at www.subscriptioninsider.com and www.subscriptionshow.com