Boston, MA – Subscription Insider, a media company focused on the business of subscriptions and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information and training, announced an August 1, 2020 deadline for its “Call for Speakers” for Subscription Show 2020.
Subscription Show 2020 will be held October 5-16 online at www.subscriptionshow.com, with live sessions October 5-7 & 13-15 from Noon to 4:30. The conference is dedicated to educating both emerging and enterprise-class subscription companies with the latest best practices, strategies, and trends.
“As any successful subscription business knows, subscriptions are unique. The pandemic, economic changes, and changing global dynamics make those dynamics even more challenging. Subscription Show 2020 aims to help attendees understand and navigate these issues,” said Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO of Subscription Insider. “This year especially, the market has changed rapidly and dramatically. We want to hear your stories! I invite you to submit your proposal to present a case study, workshop, or session idea.”
Upcoming September Webinar Line-Up
Don't miss our exciting line up covering revenue growth through data,
Speakers can submit their session proposals here: https://forms.gle/FGRqwqsR94oiytxS7
Why speak at Subscription Show 2020?
- Thought-leadership: Subscription Show 2020 is a large gathering your peers and executives across the subscription economy in one place for you to showcase your expertise.
- Learning: Many of our past speakers have told us the learning and networking at our events is well worth the time they took to prepare their talk.
- Community: Your knowledge and insights will help the subscription community! Your talk will make a difference by educating and inspiring other executives and their teams, helping them get the knowledge and tools they need to grow their businesses.
- Connect & Network: Subscription Show 2020 offers networking opportunities and tools to connect and set up meetings with peers, vendors, clients, prospects, speakers and attendees.
- Speaker Support: Subscription Insider will work with all speakers to support your talk. One of the things that differentiate our events from others is our active participation in the development of a talk and the support of our amazing speakers. We believe this provides a better-quality session for attendees and much less stressful experience for you!
Key topics Subscription Show 2020 will be addressing:
- Subscription Acquisition
- Subscription-Focused Retention
- Recurring-Subscription Payments
- Subscription M&A and Funding
- Compliance & Regulation
- Subscription Analytics and Metrics
- Subscription Customer Service
- Subscription Product/Service UX and Design
- Subscription Business Models, Pricing, and Offers
- Subscription Technology
- Subscription Sales
Types of Attendees Attending Subscription Show 2020:
- C-Suite (Investors, Board Members, CEOs, and CXOs)
- Product and Technology Executives
- Marketing & Retention Executives
- Sales Executives
- Finance Executives
- Payments & Operations Executives
- and more
Types of Businesses Attending Subscription Show 2020:
- Media & Video Entertainment Subscriptions
- Streaming Subscriptions
- Consumer Publishing & Content Subscriptions
- Business Publishing & Content Subscriptions
- Direct-to-Consumer Boxes and Club Memberships and Subscriptions
- Business Services Subscriptions
- Consumer Services Subscriptions
- Gaming Subscriptions
- IoT Subscriptions
- SaaS & Cloud-Based Product Subscriptions
- Associations & Memberships
- and more
For more information, please visit: www.subscriptionshow.com
About Subscription Insider
Subscription Insider is uniquely focused on the business of subscriptions, delivering daily subscription economy news and providing best-practice information, training and research through memberships, training events and conferences. Subscription entrepreneurs and executives representing all sectors of the subscription economy depend on Subscription Insider to improve decision making, team skills and business profitability. Learn more at www.subscriptioninsider.com and www.subscriptionshow.com