Salesforce Boasts Q4 Subscription and Support Revenue of $2.11 Billion
Representing a 25 percent increase year-over-year
Last week SaaS provider Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) posted its fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results, including fourth quarter revenue of $2.29 billion, a 27 percent increase year-over-year, and subscription and support revenue of $2.11 billion, a 25 percent increase year-over-year. Professional services and other revenue made up the remaining $183 million, a 45 percent increase year-over-year. Subscription and support revenue represents 92 percent of total revenue, while professional services and other revenue account for the other 8 percent.
Subscription Insider now embargoes NEWS and FEATURE articles 14 days after they are published.
All registered site users can enjoy access to our full archive of news and feature content by logging in.
Remember — Subscription Insider membership includes access to all embargoed content.
Subscription Insider has upgraded to a new technology platform and our login process has changed:
FOR FREE EMBARGOED ACCESS:
- Newsletter Subscribers (Free): Please log in using the email you used to signup for our Newsletter. The first time you log in, you will need to reset your password.
- Registered Site Users: Please use the email and password you used when you registered for free site access for Subscription Insider.