The National Football League seeks a highly experienced, analytical and innovative leader to join the Marketing organization and drive our direct-to-consumer (DTC) digital experiences and streaming service, NFL+.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing will architect the long-term brand vision and go-to-market strategy to deliver the business in close partnership with the Business Strategy and Product Development teams. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading collaboratively in cross-functional environments and have a mix of experience driving DTC revenue growth, performance marketing and optimization, and breakthrough marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for growing subscription businesses, digital marketing, and the NFL.
- Develop the NFL+ long-term brand vision and product roadmap in close partnership with the Business Strategy and Product Development teams.
- Deliver profound and actionable insights to guide audience, product, commercial, and marketing strategies in collaboration with Research and Data Science teams.
- Lead brand identity, positioning, and messaging to differentiate and emphasize unique selling points fans seek motivationally and functionally.
- Build GTM strategy and guide cross-functional teams and partners to execute and exceed business and brand targets at quality and on time.
- Deliver and optimize multi-channel marketing plans across Owned & Operated, Paid, and Earned channels.
- Oversee marketing performance and ongoing optimization to maximize channel and creative impact.
- Collaborate with product, content, marketing channels, and programming to ensure a seamless fan experience across all touchpoints.
- Manage a team of product marketing professionals and agency teams to drive effective execution of above and below-the-line marketing campaigns.