Boston, MA – Subscription Insider, an independent media company focused on the business of subscriptions and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information, training, and research, announced today its Call for Speakers for Subscription Show 2019. Subscription Show 2019, an industry conference focused on the business of subscriptions, will be hosted at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, MA, Nov. 4-6, 2019. Subscription Insider will be accepting speaker proposals through February 1, 2019.
As any successful subscription business knows, subscriptions are unique, and our sessions at Subscription Show 2019 aim to help attendees understand and navigate these unique issues, helping them be more successful and profitable in their businesses, said Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO of Subscription Insider. There are so many smart subscription companies and executives successfully managing changes in technology, markets, and consumers. We want to hear your stories! I invite you to submit your proposal to present a case study, workshop, or even a keynote at Subscription Show 2019.
Subscription Show 2019 is dedicated to educating both emerging and enterprise-class subscription companies with the latest best practices, strategies, and trends with a goal, like for all Subscription Insider events, that attendees leave with actionable information and connections to support growth and profitability.
Why speak at Subscription Show 2019?
- Thought-leadership:Subscription Show 2019 is a large gathering of 1000+ subscription executives in one place for you to showcase your expertise.
- Learning:Many of our past speakers have told us the learning and networking at our events is well worth the time they took to prepare their talk.
- Community:Yourknowledge and insights will help the subscription community! Your talk will make a difference by educating and inspiring other executives and theirteams, helping them get the knowledge and tools they need to grow their businesses.
- Connect & Network:Subscription Show 2019 offers networking opportunities and tools to connect and set up meetings with peers, vendors, clients, prospects, speakers and attendees.
- Free Ticket:Depending on when you order, a ticket could be worth up to $2,500. Speakers have all-access to the program and we encourage you to participate in it all!
- Speaker Support:Subscription Insider will work with all speakers to support your talk. One of the things that differentiate our events from others is our active participation in the development of a talk and the support of our amazing speakers. We believe this provides a better-quality session for attendees and much less stressful experience for you!
Key topics Subscription Show 2019 will be addressing:
The Subscription Experience
March 4, 2021 • Noon Eastern
- Subscription Acquisition
- Subscription-Focused Retention
- Recurring-Subscription Payments
- Subscription M&A and Funding
- Compliance & Regulation
- Subscription Analytics and Metrics
- Subscription Customer Service
- Subscription Product/Service UX and Design
- Subscription Business Models, Pricing, and Offers
- Subscription Technology
- Subscription Sales
Types of Attendees Attending Subscription Show 2019:
- C-Suite (Investors, Board Members, CEOs, and CXOs)
- Product and Technology Executives
- Marketing & Retention Executives
- Sales Executives
- Finance Executives
- Payments & Operations Executives
- and more
Types of Businesses Attending Subscription Show 2019:
- Media & Video Entertainment Subscriptions
- Streaming Subscriptions
- Consumer Publishing & Content Subscriptions
- Business Publishing & Content Subscriptions
- Direct-to-Consumer Boxes and Club Memberships and Subscriptions
- Business Services Subscriptions
- Consumer Services Subscriptions
- Gaming Subscriptions
- IoT Subscriptions
- SaaS & Cloud-Based Product Subscriptions
- Associations & Memberships
- and more
For more information, please visit: www.subscriptionshow.com
Also announced yesterday:
- Subscription Insider Announces Subscription Show 2019
- Subscription Insider Announces Subscription Show 2019 Advisory Board
About Subscription Insider and Subscription Show 2019
Subscription Show 2019 is produced by Subscription Insider, a media company focused on the business of subscriptions, and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information, training, and research. Learn more at: www.subscriptioninsider.com
Subscription Insider brings an independent editorial eye to the educational content and overall design of Subscription Show 2019, a deep-dive into all things subscriptions. In this one industry conference, you will be able to connect with peers, learn the latest best subscription-focused best practices, and talk to technology and service vendors from across the entire subscription ecosystem. Learn more at: www.subscriptionshow.com