MEMBER BRIEFING: Marketing Automation for Subscription Companies
Marketing automation across many organizations is often filled with buzzwords, poor understanding of its full capabilities, and false expectations. As such, many subscription organizations are struggling with how to effectively choose, implement, and leverage the power of the marketing automation systems that they have invested in.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 1 at 1 PM when we explore why implementing marketing automation is so hard for subscription companies. We will discuss misconceptions, specific technology platforms, explode some truth bombs holding your company back, and most importantly, take your questions.
Marketing and technology expert Kevin Novak, CEO, of 2040 Digital will lead us in this discussion. This member-only briefing will also provide you with a blueprint for choosing the correct marketing automation solution for your subscription company.
In this Subscription Insider member-only briefing, we will explore:
- What is Marketing Automation?
- What it the Total Cost of Ownership for Typical Marketing Automation Platforms?
- What Do Companies Typically Get Right? Where Do They Go Wrong?
- How Does Marketing Automation Impact Different Parts of Your Organization?
- How To Self-Assess Your Organizations' Use of Marketing Automation and Effectiveness.
- What Are The Right Questions To Ask Potential Marketing Automation Vendors?
- How Do You Maximize Your Marketing Automation Investment?
THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE BRIEFING FOR SUBSCRIPTION INSIDER MEMBERS.
If you are a member and are reading this page, you are not logged in. Please log in below!
If you are not a member, please consider joining Subscription Insider here.
Otherwise, click subscribe below to enjoy access to all of our premium content.
Subscription Insider has upgraded to a new technology platform and our login process has changed:
FOR FULL ACCESS TO PREMIUM CONTENT
- Members (Paid): Please use the EMAIL address you have on file as part of your membership (vs. your user name) and use your existing PASSWORD. In some cases, you will need to reset your password (this is for security reasons.)
Log InForgot your password?
Full access to premium content and archives.
Become a Subscription INSIDER Member Today!Subscribe Now