Whether you are new to the wonderful world of Harry Potter or a fan from the beginning, a new treasure awaits – Wizarding World Gold. For $75 (U.S.) or 59.99 (U.K.), the new subscription service offers Harry Potter fans everything from eBooks and exclusive series to priority ticketing and collectible pins. Fans in the U.S. and U.K. can pre-order the subscription now with more countries to follow in the coming months.
Enhance your official Harry Potter Fan Club experience, says the Wizarding World website. Delve even deeper into the magical universe you love with this spellbinding annual subscription.
Here is a sampling of what Wizarding World Gold subscribers will enjoy:
- A magical welcome gift, including a postcard-sized print of a Hogwarts sketch by J.K. Rowling. After subscribing, members will receive a Gold code which they will take to their profile to participate in the Sorting Ceremony. This step is necessary before the welcome gift can be ordered.
- An exclusive collectible pin
- An exclusive, interactive journal called Keys and Curios personalized with the subscribers name and Hogwarts house. The journal includes secrets, surprises and enchanted keys to help subscribers unlock the magic within.
- Wizarding World Originals – an exclusive new video series to help members discover secrets and mysteries from the Wizarding World
- All 7 eBooks from the original Harry Potter stories, available on the Wizarding World app during the length of your subscription
- Collectible pin badges
- Access to Gold subscriber events including the Wizarding World Gold Christmas Part in the great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Exclusive discounts including 20% from the WizardingWorld.com online shop, 10% off the Platform store in Londons Kings Cross Station, 10% off shops within Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Hollywood stores, 10% off at the MinaLima store in London and online and $50 off a vacation package at Universal Orlando Resort
- Priority access to tickets at Wizarding World events and location, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child shows in London, New York, San Francisco and Warner Studio Tour London
- Early access to limited-edition Wizarding World Gold merchandise and collectibles
- Lots of extra perks including quizzes, puzzles and chances to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences
Explore the grounds of Hogwarts as they were first imagined – from the Whomping Willow to the Great Lake – with a postcard of J. K. Rowlings original Hogwarts sketch, says Wizarding World.
Subscribers in the U.S. and U.K. who pre-order now will receive their welcome gift via Muggle Mail about two weeks after their Sorting Ceremony. This extra time gives the Wizarding World team time to personalize the subscribers Keys and Curious journal. The rest of their subscription package will arrive later this fall, subject to availability.
This subscription is a fun new twist on the subscription box! First, it leverages the vast fan base that Harry Potter has drawn over the years, and it creates an exclusive opportunity for members to get personalized perks at an affordable price. We love the personalization options and the interactivity of the journal, as well as the exclusivity of the perks from the postcard to the pins. These are the gems that attract and retain subscribers – making them feel special and giving them access to products and services that nonsubscribers just cant get. We expect this subscription service to do well!