10 Reasons Why You Should Attend Subscription Show 2019
Subscription Show 2019 is an unparalleled experience for anyone working in a subscription and membership business. Why should you attend? Here are 10 reasons for you, and your colleagues, to attend:
1) It’s the Subscription Industry Conference You Have Been Waiting For:
Subscription Show 2019 is a deep-dive into all things subscriptions, produced by independent experts who are successfully running, operating, and scaling subscription- and membership-based businesses. In this one conference, you will be able to meet with peers, learn the latest best practices, and talk to technology and service vendors from across the entire subscription ecosystem.
2) Get Inspired:
Our speakers are leaders in subscriptions and membership companies, research, marketing, recurring payments, M&A, and much more. Our first three Keynotes announced?
- David Meerman Scott, accomplished marketing strategist and entrepreneur and known for his pivotal (and best-selling) business books, including: "New Rules of Marketing & PR", "News Jacking", and many others.
- Robbie Kellman Baxter, leading subscription and membership business model expert and Author of "The Membership Economy".
- Lesley Fair, Senior Attorney, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission.
3) No Fluff:
With over 70 breakout sessions, Subscription Show 2019 sessions offer intermediate to advanced discussions on subscription-focused business topics. Each session is curated by the Subscription Insider editorial team, vetted by our show advisory committee, and designed for learning. We are well-known for the quality of our case studies and workshops at our events! Here is the track line-up:
- Subscription Business Strategy
- Subscription Product Strategy
- Recurring Payment Success
- Subscriber Acquisition
- Subscriber Onboarding
- Subscriber Retention
- Subscription Analytics
- Subscription Technology
4) Educational Workshops:
Optional pre-show workshops offer an opportunity for those new to subscriptions to learn the basics on subscription business operations, subscription acquisition, subscription retention, and subscription payments.
5) Connect with Industry Peers:
Get inspired with vertical-specific keynotes and meet-ups to connect with others running and operating the same types of businesses as you are. Industries, including:
- Entertainment Subscriptions,
- Publishing, Information & Content Subscriptions,
- SaaS, Cloud, and IoT
- Subscription Box and Direct-to-Consumer Subscriptions,
- Consumer and Business Services Subscriptions,
- and more.
6) Connect with Professional Peers:
Learn from functionally-focused keynotes and attend role-specific meet-ups to drill into the unique challenges and opportunities in your role, including:
- C-Suite (Investors, Board Members, CEOs, CXOs),
- Marketing Executives,
- Payment and Finance Executives,
- Product and Technology Executives, and
- Start-up Executives.
7) Set Up Meetings That Matter:
Going to a large conference can be overwhelming, especially when you want to network with peers or find that perfect partner for your business. Beyond the many networking opportunities at the conference, use our mobile meeting app to find the companies and specific people you want to meet. We even have a special meeting area for you to find each other easily and meet.
8) Learn About Subscription-Centric Technologies:
Learn from technology demonstrations at the Subscription Tech Showcase in our exhibition hall. Our editorial team works with every vendor to provide you an informative—and entertaining—technology demonstration.
9) Connect with Technology & Service Providers Who Actually Understand and Have Experience in Subscription and Recurring Businesses:
Explore subscription-focused platforms, tools and services, including:
- Analytics Technology and Services
- Content Management Platforms and Services
- Customer Service Platforms and Services
- Data Management Platforms and Services
- Financial & Accounting Platforms and Services
- Fulfillment-Provisioning Technology and Services
- Funding and M&A Tools and Services
- HR and Payroll Platforms and Services
- IT Services & System Integrators
- Legal Technology and Services
- Marketing Technology and Services (including Acquisition and Retention Tools and Services)
- Payment Processing Technology and Services
- Productivity and Team Platforms and Services
- Sales Technology and Services
- Strategic Consulting Services
- Subscription Billing Platforms and Services
- Subscriber Management Technology and Services
- and more
10) Deep-Dive Discussions:
Want to go deep on a specific subscription-related topic? Join the discussion at our “un-conference” roundtables. Always the highest rated part of our events, roundtables are popular because you can ask pointed questions to peers and experts alike about specific issues and challenges you are facing.
Learn more at www.subscriptionshow.com