Like many business segments the subscription business economy has been turned upside down by the COVID global pandemic. Subscription Show 2020 (online), starting Oct. 5, is a premier conference that offers insight into the most current subscription economy intel.
Subscription Show 2020 features leading keynote speakers focused specifically on how to “navigate subscription businesses in the current COVID environment.
Here is the Keynote Line Up:
- Building Resilience with a Subscription Marketing Mindset
Anne Janzer, Award-Winning Author of Subscription Marketing
- Confronting Reality: Navigating Disruption
Geoff Colvin. Fortune Magazine Senior Editor at Large CBS Radio daily commentator Bestselling author
- Creating a Disruption-Proof Organization for Your Subscription Business
Robbie Kellman Baxter, Founder and Author, Peninsula Strategies
- Pandemic Pivot: Skift’s Journey To ‘Subscription-First’
Rafat Ali, CEO & Founder, Skift
- Leverage Your Village: How to Achieve Growth & Scale, Even in A Pandemic
Sharath Dorbala, CEO, Vindicia
- Strategies for Maximizing Valuations of Subscription Businesses
Richard Kestenbaum, Partner, Triangle Capital LLC.
- Instant Ink: Transforming HPs Retail Business Into A Recurring-Revenue Leader
Anthony Napolitano, Vice President and General Manager, HP, Inc.
Beyond these Keynotes Subscription Show 2020 provides access leading subscription economy experts in 100+ sessions, video-centric round table discussion groups, and 1:1 Subscription Business Coaching.
Subscription Show 2020 provides subscription businesses a roadmap to 2021 from trusted Subscription Industry Leaders based on the latest data and intel.
For more information, visit: www.subscriptionshow.com
Get immediate access to Subscription Show 2020 sessions, on-demand on your schedule. Hear from leading brands and experts on subscriber acquisition, subscriber retention, subscription M&A, compliance issues, subscription payment processing, market strategy, and more. Enjoy immediate access, track what sessions you have viewed (77 total!). Learn how to minimize churn, maximize retention and revenue, and set your business up for success in 2021 and beyond!
Subscription Show is produced by Subscription Insider