Boston, MA – Subscription Insider, an independent media company focused on the business of subscriptions and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information, training, and research, announced today the Advisory Board for its new industry conference, Subscription Show 2019. Subscription Show 2019, an industry conference focused on the business of subscriptions, will be hosted at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, MA, Nov. 4-6, 2019.
I am honored to be working with such a diverse and talented group of individuals, said Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO of Subscription Insider. Our Advisory Board provides expert insight and informed perspectives to ensure Subscription Show 2019 is relevant and valuable. Each Board member is a leading authority in their respective discipline, bringing a unique understanding of current issues faced by subscription businesses. Their mission is to shape the program so it addresses the right issues, through the right sessions, for attendees at Subscription Show 2019.
- Robbie Kellman Baxter, Author and Strategy Consultant, Peninsula Strategies
- Matt Cronin, Founding Partner, House Of Kaizen
- Kevin Cancilla, Head of Global Marketing, Vindicia
- Lisa B. Dubrow, Esq., Attorney
- Clive Henry, Partnerships & Alliances Lead, Adobe
- Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director, Thinkstrategies
- Barbara Weckstein Kaplowitz, President, Big Huge Ideas
- Matt Mitchell, Advisor at Pluto TV, Advisor at Stealth, Advisor & Investor
- Kevin Novak, CEO, 2040 Digital
- Denice Sakakeeny, Principal Consultant, Denice Sakakeeny & Associates
- Robert Skrob, President, Membership Services, Inc.
- Melanie Stout, Partner, PLC
- Kim Terry, CEO, Subscription Systems
For more information, please visit: www.subscriptionshow.com
Also announced today: Subscription Insider Announces Subscription Show 2019
Get immediate access to Subscription Show 2020 sessions, on-demand on your schedule. Hear from leading brands and experts on subscriber acquisition, subscriber retention, subscription M&A, compliance issues, subscription payment processing, market strategy, and more. Enjoy immediate access, track what sessions you have viewed (77 total!). Learn how to minimize churn, maximize retention and revenue, and set your business up for success in 2021 and beyond!
About Subscription Insider and Subscription Show 2019
Subscription Show 2019 is produced by Subscription Insider, a media company focused on the business of subscriptions, and the industry’s leading source for subscription-focused news, how-to information, training, and research. Learn more at: www.subscriptioninsider.com
Subscription Insider brings an independent editorial eye to the educational content and overall design of Subscription Show 2019, a deep-dive into all things subscriptions. In this one industry conference, you will be able to connect with peers, learn the latest best subscription-focused best practices, and talk to technology and service vendors from across the entire subscription ecosystem. Learn more at: www.subscriptionshow.com