The Subscription Insider ACCELERATE SUBSCRIPTIONS Mastermind Program
What do Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Alexander Graham Bell, Theodore Roosevelt, John D. Rockefeller and Charles Schwab have in common?
Mastermind Groups (also known as a peer advisory board) have been around since 1925 when Napoleon Hill created the concept with his book, Think and Grow Rich. They are at the core of many successful businesses and individuals today.
How does a mastermind group work? A group of smart people meet regularly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, sometimes share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It's very much peer-to-peer mentoring and almost like a personal board of directors keeping mastermind participants accountable to their goals and aspirations.
Consider these mastermind groups(1):
- The Inklingsa group of successful writers and poets which included C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Owen Barfield, and Charles Williams.
- Nine Old Men Walt Disneys mastermind group brought to the world such classics as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, and many others.
- The Juntoa group of twelve members created by Benjamin Franklin which would later establish the first U.S. lending library and form the academic team for the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sunday Night Suppera mastermind group which was largely responsible for guiding the U.S. through the Cold War. Group members included Robert Lovett, Averell Harriman, George Kennan, Chip Bohlen, Joe and Stewart Alsop, Frank Wiser, and George Kennan.
- Andrew Carnegieafter examining the success habits of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill of Think and Grow Rich fame became convinced that mastermind groups was the essential success factor for Carnegies success.
Mastermind groups have been there at the core of career changing, life changing and history changing moments for their participants!
The Subscription Insider
The Subscription Insider Accelerate Subscriptions mastermind program is for subscription owners and executives to tackle, together, the unique challenges of growing and operating a subscription and membership business.
What to expect:
- Small Group Size: You will be paired with 4-5 other subscription and membership professionals who match your goals, professional role and company size, with no competitors. This allows you to get to know and trust your group as you dive deeper into issues you need to tackle.
- Subscription Expertise: Kathy Greenler Sexton, CEO & Publisher of Subscription Insider will personally lead the charter groups! Members will be able to tap into her experience starting, rebooting and scaling subscription and membership businesses.
- Regular online mastermind group meetings: One mastermind video conference call each month, with an extra kick-off meeting in month one. (We use Go-to-Meeting).
- Online collaboration: We use a tool called Slack to privately collaborate, chart ideas, articles and ask questions at any time.
- Mastermind meeting Structure: A typical meeting includes sharing, advising and accountability. After the meeting opens with members sharing highs and lows from the previous meeting, each member then gets on the Hot Seat which allows them to tap into the master mind of all in the group to get input on topics. Meetings typically wrap with members sharing one high-value activity they want to be held accountable for in the next meeting.
- Prep with Kathy: Every month, Kathy will check in and make sure you are ready for the group mastermind meeting, ready to make the most of your hot seat, and you are working toward your stated goals.
- Monthly Jam Sessions: Once a month, Kathy will take the mic and all participants in Subscription Insiders Accelerate mastermind program can ask questions, learn from a guest speaker, or get training direct from Kathy.
- Subscription Insider Membership: Participants in the Accelerate mastermind program will enjoy access to Subscription Insider while they are in the program.
- The charter rate is $295 per month, with a 12-month commitment.
- Those who commit to the charter program will enjoy the $295 rate for as long as they participate, regardless of any future price increases.
- Please note that Subscription Insider members will enjoy priority placement in the program.
1) Please fill out an application. We will use this to understand if you are a good match for the program and also to match our initial group together.
2) Kathy will also schedule a short call with you to discuss your interest in the program to further help with our matching process and answer any questions you may have.
3) Once you are accepted into the program and matched into a group, we will send you a membership agreement and payment instructions to begin your ACCELERATE subscription journey.
Few things can accelerate you toward your goals faster than participating in a mastermind.
(1) Source: Michael Hyatt