The Subscription Insider ACCELERATE SUBSCRIPTIONS Mastermind Program
What do Henry Ford, Walt Disney, Alexander Graham Bell, Theodore Roosevelt, John D. Rockefeller and Charles Schwab have in common?
Mastermind Groups (also known as a peer advisory board) have been around since 1925 when Napoleon Hill created the concept with his book, Think and Grow Rich. They are at the core of many successful businesses and individuals today.
How does a mastermind group work? A group of smart people meet regularly to tackle challenges and problems together. They lean on each other, give advice, sometimes share connections and do business with each other when appropriate. It's very much peer-to-peer mentoring and almost like a personal board of directors keeping mastermind participants accountable to their goals and aspirations.
Consider these mastermind groups(1):
- The Inklingsa group of successful writers and poets which included C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Owen Barfield, and Charles Williams.
- Nine Old Men Walt Disneys mastermind group brought to the world such classics as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, and many others.
- The Juntoa group of twelve members created by Benjamin Franklin which would later establish the first U.S. lending library and form the academic team for the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sunday Night Suppera mastermind group which was largely responsible for guiding the U.S. through the Cold War. Group members included Robert Lovett, Averell Harriman, George Kennan, Chip Bohlen, Joe and Stewart Alsop, Frank Wiser, and George Kennan.
- Andrew Carnegieafter examining the success habits of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill of Think and Grow Rich fame became convinced that mastermind groups was the essential success factor for Carnegies success.
Mastermind groups have been there at the core of career changing, life-changing and history changing moments for their participants!
The Subscription Insider
The Subscription Insider Accelerate Subscriptions mastermind program is for subscription owners and executives to tackle, together, the unique challenges of growing and operating a subscription and membership business.
Please note that we are currently at capacity.
Please click here to let us know you are interested. When we open up our next groups, we will notify you.
(1) Source: Michael Hyatt