Note: No, this Summit will not be recorded. You must attend in person.
2013 Summit Confirmed Speakers
- Greg Anderson, COO & Publisher, GenomeWeb
- David Chun, CEO, Equilar
- Matt Clark, New Ventures Director, Christian Science Monitor
- Paul Larsen, Principal, Paul Larsen Consulting
- Ken McDonald, VP, Acquisitions, TeamSnap
- Reagan Miller, Optimisation Manager, Financial Times
- Donal Toole, Finance and Strategy Director, Christian Science Monitor
10 New Case Study Presentations 10 real-life digital subscription executives will present Case Studies about their own business models, marketing tactics, retention data, tech tips, and practical lessons learned. These 'open kimono' sessions are exclusive and invaluable. Includes:
- Major consumer subscription sites
- Business and financial publishers profiting with paid content
- Paywall and tablet secrets of major online newspapers
- Successful niche sites and start-ups selling lots of subscriptions
Hot Topics for 2013 Discover how to drive your digital subscription business forward in 2013, including practical presentations on:
- Tablet publishing - marketing, pricing and development for iPads and other tablets
- Payment processing - the latest tactics to make sure you don't lose paying subscribers because their payment cards went "bad"
- Fair use & copyright laws - how to avoid legal troubles and protect your premium content, especially for contributed, crowdsourced, and social media
- Site tech & design - content management systems, paywall platforms, mobile publishing, integrating social media, and more
+ Get your site critiqued on the spot!
The most popular session from our last Summit is back! Have our experts evaluate your site, landing pages, and email campaigns with a critical eye. (Don't worry, you can request that no competitors be present for your critique.)
Critiques will be led by Subscription Site Insider's own Minal Bopaiah and other industry leaders.
Network With 80 of Your Peers:
You'll have plenty of time to meet and mingle with your fellow attendees at:
- Early-morning breakfasts
- Summit Lunches
- Exclusive Summit cocktail party at SLATE,, one of New York City's most exciting entertainment venues
Companies Attending Past Summits:
Briefings Media Group
Brightsolid Online Publishing
Creative Beauties LLC
Drawing Tutorials Online, Inc.
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
Euromoney Institutional Investor
Far Hills Media
FG Productions, Inc.
Intermezzo Communication, Inc.
Mega Niche Media
Mortgage Success Story
Personal Life Media
Subconscious Training Corp
Therapy Audio Digest
Thriving With Autism
Trade the Markets
Wire Jewelry Bootcamp
Location and Lodging Information
This year's Summit will be held at the NYC Seminar and Conference Center, a light-filled space conveniently located at 71 West 23rd Street in Chelsea. We will provide breakfast and lunch all days, as well as a cocktail party on the 8th. Also, we'll help you find dinner dates with your peers (if desired.)
In consideration of your budget, we don't require you stay at any particular hotel. However, for your convenience, we can offer a very limited number of rooms at the nearby Wyndham Garden Chelsea hotel for $299/night, plus tax.
Please contact us at: email@example.com for details on how to obtain this special rate.
| || |